Bentong Valley Agropark 2D1N


Hello sweeties!  
I'm back and today I'm gonna share about my short getaway last Sunday at Valley Agropark.
I bet non of you reading this post have been to this place hah.. 
As I wouldn't want to visit this place if I had a choice of visiting a better place.
It was my bb's family trip so I just went along with them and had some gathering sessions. :D 
And I believe that we just have to leave the busy city sometimes, away from the radiation and stay close to the nature! 

Love the photos taken over there. Background surrounded by the nature!  


It was a sunny day and we were all feeling stuffy! So can you imagine how much I sweated while taking the photos and taping videos *argh
But it's okay, because I feel damn good by looking at the photos I took right now. 
And also the video I made YAY! 

Alright here comes our couple shots! :>



Okay so, I should start talking about this place. There was only a restaurant, a bee farm and an accommodation that's it! You must be thinking what else to do for a whole day there right...
Firstly, we went to this bee farm where it sells honey stuff like honey oil, honey capsule and so on. 
In the end, I just bought a small bottle of *forest honey* after I tried 3types of honey. 


So sad that I didn't manage to buy a big bottle of this. Because I planned to buy it on the next day but we checked out too early and the farm wasn't opened yet. 
I still can buy it in KL anyway so just forget about it! (:

Next, My overall experience visiting Valley Agropark! 

#1 It was a little boring visiting here since it took us quite a long drive from KL. Also, there is nothing much to do besides eating and taking photos. So what we did most was gambling as we play cards on every gathering *chuckles*.

#2 The only restaurant for lunch and dinner. Well, the lunch experience we had was horrible! We made the order at 12.30pm and the food came at 3pm. I understand it was crowded but almost 3hours of waiting just doesn't make sense at all. But luckily we enjoyed the food as it tasted surprisingly good! *thank god* 

#3 The room we chose was decent (Superior room), acceptable in its cleanliness. There's no way to avoid the tiny insects in your room as you're living in the nature! haha 

In a nutshell, I would rate it at 4/10. I mean I kinda like the experiences staying over there but just not in my future to-go list. 
Of course, If you're not far away from this place and you're looking for a location that is close to nature, and to chill and spend some quality time with your family. Then, this would be recommended!

A well spent holiday with my love and the family! ♡ 



I'm so happy that my second video is made! woohoo
Hope you enjoy watching it! See ya~

























Comments

Popular Posts