Overview of the year, 2018

Happy New Year everyone!

Finally I'm back to blogging after so long 
I'm sorry for this late! 
In fact, I wanted to share so much but too many things were catching my attentions and time.
Therefore, I didn't manage to complete my previous posts as I gave up halfway. There was just a plenty of things to do in a period of time. And also dealing with my emotions was nasty! TT
Well, so I've decided to make this post to recall back all the remarkable memories in 2018.
Reminding myself of the many wonderful events & moments that I should be grateful for    




"Never forget the very first reason that you started this".- MY ALL-TIME BELIEF
Seriously, I love this quote!
It's so freaking true that we always numb our passion and the burning desire in us when we face challenges and failures. 
That one thing that stops us from chasing our dreams is, giving up something that we wanted it badly in the very beginning.
Because slowly, we changed our mind, stepped back, complaining about the outcome, and not being grateful to anything. 
So what I always do is to remind myself that it all starts from me.
Take charge of the outcome, be responsible and accountable.
How can I make it better knowing that I have the power to change.
No matter how much we want it, sometimes things just don't happen the way we want it.
Now telling myself to reflect, what was the reason that I started this shit?
Be responsible to your decision! Stand back up and keep fighting is the right thing to do.
And trust me, you will feel better when you recall the amazing reasons that you used to believe in!
It is not easy to practice this. 
But I find it helpful for me to continue love life, live life purposefully & positively.
Hope it works for you too!
Okay, we're going too far from the topic ahah...

Let's go! the Flashback of the awesome events in 2018.

1. My Dream Destination: Maldives - The trip in May 


Yes! It's where I said Yes to him 

Words couldn't describe how grateful I was, being able to love & travel with the best companion.
I still remember when we arrived in Maldives, Hurawalhi- our resort, we both shouted YAY WE ARE HERE! 
Those feelings were just too precious. 
What we did was dining in the incredibly 5-STAR restaurant in 5.8m down the sea level, laying on the bed with the best view ever (infinity sea),  having delicious buffet every night, chilling at the bar on an isolated island in the middle of the ocean was simply mind-blowing, playing a couple activities/games (it's when I fell in love with pingpong LOL) , going for an excursion to see dolphins and more! 



All these were truly the best memories of my life. 
Indeed a priceless moment for the two of us. 
Click here--> Maldives to read my whole trip if you've missed my blog last year!

Besides having my dream-come-true trip, there was another achievement that made me feel proud.
One of my bucket lists ticked off in 2018! 



I made up my mind after we had confirmed the trip that I wanted to have a lean body!
You all know that my size is small and skinny even though I eat so damn much. 
And yeah I trained myself for half a year!
Throughout the 6 months, I did squat, leg lift, plank repeatedly almost everyday.
I was hoping to have a nice body during Maldives trip.

GUESS WHAT, I was satisfied with the result of hardwork after months of perseverance!


I wouldn't say it's the perfect lean body, but I was really happy to have at least shaped up my booty firmer than ever!
Without dieting, just pure workout...
It was truly hard to workout everyday for an hour consistently, indeed an unforgettable experience that I proved to myself that I CAN MAKE THINGS HAPPEN WITH FAITH!
It was the body shape that I always visualized and imagined during my workout, that my body would look great in the bodysuit!
So, that was the little satisfaction of my achievement for my body goal heheh 



2. TEAM505 Forming Year | Career Achievement

In this year, baby started doing recruitment in his insurance business. 
As a number 1 supporter, I was always ready to help and grow with him. 
Knowing that two is always better than one, I joined the team! 
And I believe it was the best decision that I have ever made. 

The very first person who came into our journey in April was Edward, we often call him EdLove HAHAH
He's indeed a generous person who's always ready for things.
A person who performs & energizes us. 
His happy-go-lucky characteristic adds value to the team and I'm sure for his clients too.
Baby & I, ok I'll use A & I okay haha trying not to sound so clingy LOL
A & I were so grateful to have him in our team!
Watching him growing from bottom to something in the insurance industry, the feeling was significant!

Our first trip together to HAT YAI!


Photo below was taken when Allianz requested it for A4CC recognition purpose. 


.

.

.

.

Now, let's see how he has transformed to a brand new him!



In just about 6months, he had successfully achieved 1-STAR MASTER AWARD.
It's definitely not easy I swear! 
Seriously, It's really touching to see someone who has grown so much and become capable in his biz career! 
Truly proud of you bro for your perseverance & contribution to the team.
It's hard to have someone who share the same vision and value, yet willing to fight through with you.
I would say it's 50% by effort & the other 50% was by fate.

Of course besides Edlove, we have a few more members who are truly important too!
I'm sorry that I couldn't list out specifically each of you in this post.
But please bear in mind that I always appreciate you guys who walked into the journey with us.

Here are the important ones who I would like to do a shout-out!





.

.

.

In 2019 we're proud to announce that Team5O5 has officially formed!

Kar Rhu, Edward, Elaine, Joe, Jia Liang 



What's better than having my own sister in the team?!
Honestly, I was once hoping her to join insurance career long long time ago,  reason being was that I've seen many successful individuals are mostly women with the similar attributes as her!
And whenever I listen to the success stories,  my sister would appear in my mind. 
Saying that, "by any chance if she joins the industry,
She will be as successful as them one day"!
I still can't believe that she's with us now TT...
It's like a miracle and it's all fated.
I was glad that she had made the right decision,
together we can achieve the impossible.
I believe soon, I"ll see you at the very top!



Above peace sign wasn't about just posing nor acting cute hahah. 
It's our team direction towards 2Million Unit by end of 2019!!
Well having said that, just a few of us to achieve 2M is kind of mission impossible.
This is why we're ready to touch more lives by looking for serious partners who want to pursue greater things in life & ready for a tremendous change!
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.


Lastly, pls allow me to share my little achievement in Allianz
I had achieved 1-STAR MASTER AWARD in less than 6 months! 
Meaning that I produced 100K sales & above over the period.
I didn't know that I could come to this far,  because I never liked doing sales.
However, once you get into the industry & explore deeper...
You will realize that it's not about sales anymore.
It's about the significance in ourselves, having the ability to impact more lives yet income flows in!
Insurance has been extremely important to everyone as long as you're breathing.

Once again thank you to all my clients, friends & family who supported me all these while
I couldn't make it without each of you seriously!!
I'll continue to work harder & touch more lives.


3. New home sweet home 





So our home was finally ready after months of planning & renovation!




It was absolute 4 walls literally, until it filled with ideas and execution, 
now became our home sweet home!



My idea of having a sweet home is all about feeling warm whenever I step into the house!
Therefore, I selected grey & white as the theme color. 
So you will see most of the furnitures and cabinets are in grey and white haha..
I just feel great every time I see grey LOL
Super in love with all the minimalist design samples that I searched from Pinterest!
That's where I got my interior inspiration.
Many of you have been asking me about the interior ideas and design concept, 
I would say that you must first think of the feeling that you would like in your own house,
because everyone has different interest. 
Some design I like but you may not like it. 
So same goes to the designers, they would recommend things that they feel right but you gotta discover out what kind of feeling or outcome you admire. 
With that, you will get what you expect in the end!
So my tip here is to find out the color theme for your home, go by surfing the net for your favorite designs, then look for a designer to discuss with you and get things done!

Feeling blessed to say that we moved in last year in NOV!

 11.11.2018


I will never forget this day! 
It was like a dream come true and finally we stay in our very first own home.
Sleepless all night hahah
What to do, I was over-excited to feel and to live inside the house that I had been imagining!
I was truly blessed to begin another stage of life with the right person.
Thank you for working so hard to make everything happen.
A home for us.

November baby celebrated my big day in the house!


My birthday celebration last year was totally different from the previous ones.
No fancy restaurant, no fine dining, no party dresses & heels...
Just me in shorts (casual outfit) & with the fav person, in the house!
It was definitely the best birthday ever, spending my quality day with him.
The simpler the life it is, the more inner happiness we will have.
That's so true!!


He cooked & prepared my birthday dinner! ^.^
What can I ask for more?
A man who's willing to do everything, and anything just to make me feel good & happy.
For me everything was perfect and it was like a 5-Star rating on the food!
Missed the Mash Potatoes already! aww
No doubt it was a blessed 23rd birthday 

Some other memorable house parties with the love ones...

Christmas Party 22.12.2018



Christmas Eve Steamboat Dinner with fam




New Year Eve Party 31.12.2018

Beer pong in the house?! LOL






4. Dermalogica



Here I would like to express my deepest gratitude to Dermalogica & the awesome team!
In 2017 August, I approached them as a consumer & a big fan of them. 
Since then, we've been collaborating for a year plus. 
Words couldn't describe how grateful I was when I got to work with my fav brand!
For those who've missed my journey with them,  click here --> Dermalogica to read.


Above photo was the recent Christmas GIVEAWAY.
Thank you for giving me the many opportunities throughout the year,
and the opportunity to be part of you guys
It was an honor, and being able to share such great quality skincare products to my followers!


Here I would love to share the TOP 3 products that I can't live without!

#1 SPECIAL CLEANSING GEL


It's the best cleansing gel that I've ever used, especially for my combination skin!
It's difficult to find a good cleanser like this,  washes away impurities without stripping or drying.
And it also features calming balm mint and lavender extracts to soothe the skin.
Always feel fresh and smooth after done washing my face with this!
Clean & Soothing kind of feeling~

#2 DAILY MICROFOLIANT


I would say there is NO OTHER SCRUB like this one!
Seriously, I've tried many products out there but this is the best so far.
It's gentle enough for daily use.
One of the essential skincare routines of having a clear skin is by doing face scrub to the skin.
As everyday we will expose to the outside world which leaves our skin with dirts and air pollution due to the environment factor.
Therefore, choosing the right product to scrub our skin is really important as it has to be gentle enough and not harm our skin...
My skin seems brighter and really smoother after each use!


#3 POSITIVE EYE LIFT


The very first eye cream-gel + mask that I encountered in my life!
--A de-puffing eye treatment and masque--
This eye treatment comes with a cooling massage applicator,
I use it whenever I feel my eyes looks tiring.
Love it whenever I use it for a quick boost!
It really works in brightening & reducing visible signs of stress on the eye area.
It's good if you're looking for a eye treatment that firms skin as it helps generate a lifting effect,
de-puffs your eye area & the last but not least, 
brightens your dark under-eye circles!


So above are my #TOPPICKS products in my daily life!
I'm truly blessed to have Dermalogica throughout my #fightforhealthyskin journey...
No doubt it's the most trusted skincare brand for me and I hope good products like this can benefit all of you too (: .




5. AM PROFESSIONALS 


It's a miracle to meet AM SKINCARE!

Last year in Nov., I came across with AM skincare through a sponsorship.
I heard quite some good reviews about AM products saying that how it actually helped with the problematic skin,  especially hormonal/adult acne & etc.
So I've decided to give it a try! (9weeks ago, taken from my insta-stories)


I was having a mixed feeling that time, whether to give it a try or not.
My skin problem seemed having no cure after multiple approaches in the past, so the only way to fight through was to stay positive and calm.
Now, I'm excited to share with you guys that it actually worked for me!
After using the trial-kit sets for 2months, my skin got better omg!
And it's getting healthier than before.
I used to have irritating blackheads & clogged pores over the years...
After 2months of trying their products, AM has changed my life!!


#1 3 IN 1 CLEANSING MILK
#2 DERMA CARE LOTION
#3 BIO HYDRATING AMPOULES 
#4 BALANCING CREAM
#5 DAY CREAM (only use it on the days without putting any make-up)

So in the two months, I realized my skin condition had very much been improved.
I know right, it sounds kind of dramatic but it's true!
This is why I'm sharing it with you all.
I hope, people with skin condition like me, could have a chance to regain their healthy skin back.
Having such skin issue causes us loss of confidence, low self-esteem & intensive makeup just to cover those breakouts!
I know it better than anyone because I've been experiencing it over the years...
So I'm truly grateful to have met AM Skincare in 2018, the biggest gift ever I would say!
Giving me the hope to have my clear & smooth skin back again.
I'll continue to explore more AM products, & constantly pay attention and review on the outcome of using the products on my skin.
Just keep your eyes on my insta-stories k, as I will be updating my progress there!
Don't hesitate to DM me if you have any questions about it, I would be more than happy to help 


Finally, it has come to the end of my sharing!
Thank you 2018 for all the amazing events and miracles that happened to me.
Truly appreciated..
Also, I would like to take this opportunity to thank each of you, whoever that's reading this. 
Because you readers are one of the reasons that keeps me blogging & going further! 
See you in my next blog xoxo. 







































































































































































  




Comments

Popular Posts