KL MUST-EAT KOREAN FOOD❤ Part 1


Welcome to my second food blog post guys! Thank you for reading this anyway as I'm not sure if you guys are interested in food blog. But you know what, I just love eating more than putting on make up lol, 
so I guess I should just get started with more food blogs*chuckles*. 

No doubt that I'm a big fan of Korean food! And my usual cravings are always Steamboat and KOREAN food.
So I'm gonna share with y'all about my favorite spots of yummy Korean dishes in KL. 

The TOP 2 goes to Gangnam88!
I actually prefer the branch at Solaris Dutamas and Sunway Giza cos I found the services and food there are way better to be compared with the branch at Setia Walk >.<
Maybe it was just not my lucky day ha. You can still try it out at any branches that is near you anyway!


The ambience is great till you feel like you're already in Seoul! It's best for a group of friends, so that you can order many dishes for sharing. 

Let me start with their side dishes!


Variety of side dishes to complement with your rice or meat. and it's Refillable! *wink*


Okay let me start with this meat which is an awful one :(
Galbi Bbq small- RM33


If you have been here before then you must have seen this best selling sweet pork meat, and it was recommended by the server too! 
My first bite felt like, why the hell was the meat so freaking hard
It was my first time trying this, I never had any bbq pork from my past visits.
And I was so disappointed as my last visit was super amazing,
 that made me thought of blogging it for y'all. 
Okay we should skip this and move to the other dish that taste like heaven~

Taaa-daaa! Its my favorite Hot pot soup BUDAE Jjigae. ❤
RM49- Small (Best for 2pax)


I just love the taste of the soup and everything in there! Of course the ones I had in Korea was far better than these in KL, but still the cravings are unstoppable haha. And I just realized that the cheese here was unnoticeable and barely tasted. lol maybe they didn't put much this time and I just got the strong unfavorable feeling about this Setia walk branch *.* (will never visit again)

In a nutshell, the overall experience was not up to expectation. So I decided to visit another day again at Solaris Dutamas Branch. This is the reason why this blog has been dragging me so long.


Here we are! Gangnam88 at Solaris Dutamas (Mont Kiara)

Spontaneous photo taken before going for the yummy food!


While waiting for the food......


Okay no more photos of myself haha the food just came yay



Introduce to y'all my fav kimchi pancake in town! 
RM26.80- Best for 4pax
FYI, there is lunchtime menu which is slightly cheaper than the normal menu. 


I have tried many pancakes out there at different Korean food places but this was just a bomb! They cooked it perfectly with the adequate amount of kimchi, and the texture of the pancake was super duper good. It's a must-try for the pancake lovers!

We ordered Samgyeop Bbq Pork Belly this time! (The original flavor)
Lunch menu- RM25 


It tasted very juicy and soft! *slurp* 
 If you don't like this kind of texture, then I would suggest you to choose other parts like pork shoulder and etc. 
Guess what, the food made my day!
 And I was very satisfied with the food and I could finally continue blogging it.
So that's it for now, I hope you enjoy reading this, and somewhat it gives you an idea of choosing which Korean food place to dine in hehe...
And please stay tuned for the PART 2 Korean food post as I'll be sharing with y'all the best Korean food place I have been in KL so far. So see ya!❤




Click the link below for the Menu

No 1-1, Jalan Solalis 3, 
Solaris Mont Kiara Off Jalan Kira, 50480 Kuala Lumpur,
Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
11:30AM–12AM
0 3-6206 5888





















Comments

Popular Posts