Melting Cheesecake@ The Tokyo Restaurant, The Table KL | BLVD House @Naza Tower KL Food Review


Taadaa~ here goes my very first food blog yesh! 
Greeting from the food lover to the food lovers *hi sweeties*.
So it was a Food Day on our anniversary date, just few days before then, I had been thinking to blog about the food we were going to have! 
In this lovely evening, a spontaneous plan came up which we wanted to try out the famous Japanese cheesecake at The Table inside Isetan the Tokyo restaurant. 
It was my idea because as y'll know girls love *sweet things* right? I have also been seeing people Insta-storying it, and obviously it had darn good ratings. I just coudn't wait to try it!

So this is the best cheesecake in town as the people have rated! 
RM18 before Gst


Opps it was taken using boomerang hah... Sorry that I didn't take a nice photo of it as I was busy Insta-storying me and this lovely cake! And I just couldn't wait to put a bite into my mouth! *slurp*


Screenshot from the Boomerang hehe! Realizing that it wasn't a bad idea as I got two different expressions and making them into photos *LOL*


It's rating time!

 Firstly,  the cheesecake texture is so soft and creamy until it melts in your mouth.
 And my first bite was amazing, then slowly became a little heavy to my appetite. Maybe I was thinking about the dinner we were going to have that night HAHA 

Secondly, it would be great for sharing plate for 2-3ppl, then, order some drinks to complement it. So that you could refresh your taste bud and wouldn't feel so bored by the same heavy and creamy taste.

Lastly, I would rate it at 8/10 for such delightful cheesecake. Well, this is the typical Japanese style cheesecake unlike the western cheesecake with harder surface texture and then it'd slowly melt, 
so make sure you can accept the creamy texture before trying this :D

The Tokyo Restaurant
The Table, Level 4
ISETAN The Japan Store KL
Lot 10 Shopping Mall
Jalan Bukit Bintang,
Kuala Lumpur


So fast that it's dinner time! 
This is our first dining experience here, and it's the popular "Front of the house" spot where taking photo is a must! So, we arrived here early at 6pm+, and it was just a perfect timing to capture some photos with good lighting. 


I was amazed by its interior design, and the ambience here is just right for celebrations. 



Click the links below to check out the Menus! 

While waiting for the food to be served...


Here we started our yummy dinner! 
So we ordered a Carbonara Fettuccine for myself and Chicken Burger for him *slurp*.



This pasta was just unexpectedly good with the combination of smoked ducks omg. 
It's a must try for carbonara lovers!!

Moving on we have this huge chicken burger which they called it, Chicken Cordon Bleu Burger! It might seem like a small portion but believe me, it's so filling and totally fried with chicken breast covering those cheese and ham in it! 


Look at the CHEEEEESE! Damn... What a mouthful bite.




After we finished our food, the first thought came into our minds was like *so gooooood*
The chef there even approached us asking if the food was good. 
It felt like he had much confidence, and showed how professional he was. 
Well, I have always been a pasta lover, so I preferred the pasta over the burger hah...
 The burger tasted good at the first bite but after a few bites, I felt a little too heavy for me. 
Maybe I should try out the other good food in the menu next time. :> 


Oh ya not to forget about the drink. We just ordered one drink because we don't fancy for drinks outside normally. But we do order it occasionally haha! This Blueberry Mojito is a bomb. A very strong flavor of Blueberry with a little alcohol was just awesome! And together with soda, it's just
sweetness overload!

 Good food with the best companion. What can I ask for more?  


I would rate it at 9/10 for the whole dining experience here!
Satisfaction overload seriously and we will be back anytime soon *thumbs up*.




BLVD House, Naza Tower, Platinum Park, Persiaran KLCC, 50088 Kuala Lumpur
+603 2630 9999
Opening Hours
Monday-Thursday: 12pm-11pm
Friday: 12pm-1am
Saturday: 9am-1am
Sunday/ Public Holiday: 9am-11pm




































Comments

  1. Nice write up... took me a bit more than 5 minutes to read the entire article, I know it took you many hours to not only write but to do research (on the menu, address, etc)..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Chris! yeah it took me quite some time, but its worth the work hehe

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts