Hong Kong Hot Pot | Bangsar Telawi Square



Hello there! This round I'm bringing you guys to the Steamboat Paradise.
No doubt that I'm a super big fan of Steamboat and it's always been my all-time cravings! 
I usually have steamboat in my area like COCO Old Klang Road, HOHO and HOMETOWN Sri Petaling. 
So I was thinking to try out this Hong Kong Hot Pot when I passed by coincidentally during my visit to Bangsar, and I guess it's newly opened not long ago. 
Guess what, I walked straight up to the restaurant and I was told by the staff that it was already FULL HOUSE! 
Seeing the empty tables but with all the names on. 
I was like WOW, the food must be damn good lol. Telling myself that I must pay a visit soon!

So here I am sharing with you all my first visit to this place! And this time I actually called for reservation before heading there *.^

The ambience here is really great and literally feels like having steamboat in Hong Kong




So as it was my first time here, looking on the menu was kind of strange ahah. Thanks to their lovely waitress there who suggested me some of their famous dishes here.

Okay Firstly, I have to give a round of applause to this!!
Imported Hong Kong Beancurd Roll @RM25 


This is definitely the best beancurd roll I've had so far! Seriously guys, I'm not being exaggerated. 
It's really different from other steamboat restaurants, 
and just not the normal beancurd roll we usually have.
Maybe you have had it before in Hong Kong, but I have actually never been to any steamboat place in HK. 
I kinda regretted it argh. Must eat next time when I get to travel there!

There are a few soup choices that you can select. And we ordered Mix soups.
Tomato Soup & Sakura Pork Bone Soup @RM30


I have to say the soups both taste absolutely good. I'm gonna try out the other choices next time! Probably pumpkin soup and spicy soup 麻辣 for my next visit *slurp*!

Mix your sauces with your preference, and get your sauce ready to be dipped with the delicious ingredients!


Sakura Premium Pork S@RM16.96


Moving on we have these,
Fresh Hand Made Prawn & HK Crab Egg Meat Ball 
Each @RM11.66


What I love about their meatballs is that they're all freshly handmade!
 So we get to enjoy the freshness of each meatball to the max.
 The prawn itself is very fresh, and the crab egg balls are pleasant too.
 Nothing much to say, I would like to try their mushroom pork balls and prawn dumpling next time maybe? ^.^



We ordered some vegetables too,
YAO MAK@RM8.48
NEEDLE MUSHROOM@RM8.48
And not to forget the YEE MEE@RM6.36

Thumbs up to their broth for tasting so good that it makes a very great compliment with your dish and the mee! Yumyum





Can you see my gluttonous face?! HAHA eating yummy food gives me that kind of unspeakable happiness. 

Rating time
The overall experience dining here is fantastic!
And I would rate it at 9/10, where does the other 1 mark go? 
It's about the price is slightly on the higher side. Total damaged is RM137 inclusive of Gst.
But the quality of the food truly worth the visit. 
That's all for today. I'll be sharing a very fresh and distinct topic to you on my next blog! 
Stay tuned kay♡ byes!

Click the link below to subscribe if you like reading my blog 





Hong Kong Hot Pot Restaurant
No.39, Lot 109,
Level 2, Telawi Square,
Jalan Telawi 3,
Bangsar Baru,
59100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2280 0242
Business hours: 4pm till midnight

























Comments

  1. Very interesting blog and informative! Subscribing it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts