KL MUST-EAT KOREAN FOOD | PART 2


Sup guys! Welcome back to my fav Korean food PART 2
The Best Korean cuisine I have in KL so far. - Seoul Korea at Taman Desa -
I'm so excited to share with all the food lovers as this place is my all-time Korean food restaurant during my high school years! And even now, I have to eat this at least once in every 1-2 months.
So I have been visiting this place for more than 7years. OMO time flies!
Eating here refreshes the good old memories that I had with my beloved friends, and definitely having the best Korean food in town.

Alright, let me bring you to the queue before introducing the incredible Korean cuisine~


It was 5.15pm and the restaurant opened at 5.45pm. 
If you don't want a long queue like this, then try to make it on weekdays or arriving here early like me, and I'm sure it would be much better! 

The traditional interior design is kind of warming.



We ordered the second pic on the left - Dae-Ji Yang-Nem...
Basically I have tried the third pic on the left before but I thought the meat was hard tho. 
After a taste of the pork belly, I've been eating this for over the years then omg. 
I know right, I should try other meat instead having the same every time lol but I just can't have enough of this! Seriously...

Pork belly with its spicy Home-made sauce. 
RM30


Nothing much to say actually, just come and try it by yourself! You'll be amazed by all the food here. 

And now, this is the Best Part!! 
Their SIDE DISHES say it all. The combination of Asian fusion with the Korean recipe are incredibly Good!


It might seem simple but you know what, these side dishes are my fav after having so many Korean food in KL. And this is just unbeatable.
I love almost all of them, especially the salted seaweed and glass noodles! *slurp*
I refilled more than 3times on my last visit hehe..
Trust me, it makes you drool a lot eating them as a starter. 
Complementing them with your rice and meat is just the idea! 


Moving on, we had this Korean Soy Bean Soup. 
For spicy lovers, go for their kimchi soup or the spicy version of this!
Roughly RM20 


Also you will be given a ginger drink in the end to call it a delightful dinner!



Overall, this place has never disappointed me in terms of the food quality. 
I would rate it at 9/10
Please let me know if you have ever had your best Korean Restaurant too! 
I would love to try them out *chuckles*
That's all for today, and Thanks for reading!
I hope you really enjoy reading my blog and see you on my next blog.




Opening hours: 12pm-2pm | 5.30pm-10.30pm
FYI, it closes on every Monday and occational Tuesday.
So it's better to give a call to the owner before you visit them. 

Located on the 1st floor, above Restoran Yusof
 No 1-1, Plaza Danau 2, 2, 
Jalan 4/109F, Taman Danau Desa, 
58100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
+6012 373 1176

































Comments

Popular Posts