Short getaway to Singapore ♡


Hello lovelies! 
Welcome back to my space, and I just came back from my Christmas trip in SG last week. 
Finally I have the time to blog about it after the tied schedule! 
As you all know, SG has been one of my favorite countries. 
And so, I wish to always visit there every end of the year, and of course the Christmas festive FEELS! 

Well when it comes to the food in SG, I tend to hear negative comments about the food like nothing much to eat here.
But I have to say that the best part of the trip is all about FOOD!
I love eating and I can eat all day *eat till drop* that you wouldn't believe it ahaha.
*probably because of my body size*

So let me share with you a few of the restaurants that I went!
Maybe you can try them out the next trip to SG.
Like me, I always search online before any of my trips for the top 10 rated food and things like that.
I think it's good to do some research before heading to anywhere to avoid any disappointments!

Day#1
Dinner at Hai Di Lao Steamboat. 
Total damage: roughly 80$ for 2pax






Basically, this is the best steamboat that I've ever had over the years so far!
This is for the steamboat lovers like me to die for.
Everything is so fresh, and the variety of soup base are amazingly good. 
Top class service, fresh dishes and delicious soups! 
What can I ask for more? It's the perfect place to dine in. A must-eat in SG!
Oh ya and don't forget to order their handmade Ramen, I'm sure it will make your day with the Ramen Sifu's performance! 


 These Sun melons right above taste incredibly sweet! *slurp*


Their homemade TaoFuFa is the bomb! Isn't it the best way to end the fantastic dinner. yumyumyeh^^


Day#2
Brunch at Ko Grill & Sushi Bar.
Total damage: roughly 60$ for 2pax


Okay, believe me that I'm actually drooling while blogging this. 
This is crazy! It's just too good to be true. 
It's definitely the Japanese food for you to die for!
Please try it by yourself alright. 
Moving on, I have another dish that could stop your heartbeat! :D


 With its homemade unique sauce! Damn I miss it!!


You're gonna love this if you like "Pi Dan". 
Because they use it to complement with the sauce! 
It's my first time having the combination like this. What a great experience!


People say the best always comes the last. 
THIS IS MAAAAA FAVORITE!!
YES I wanna give credits to the sifu who made this! 
So freaking NICE and JUICY.  I wish I can have a bite NOW *Onomnom*


--1830--
Dinner at Gyoza-Ya - ION Mall 
Total damage: roughly 38$ for 2pax





Before this, we wanted to go for Bak Kut Teh which was recommended by the owner of our stay. 
But too bad I was having a bad sore throat at that time. 
So we ended up here at Gyoza Ya after done some shopping at ION orchard! 
Anyway, it tastes surprisingly good. There it was a great dinner once again. ^^

--2130--
Christmas Wonderland@ Garden's by the bay 
Entry ticket: 8$ for 2pax



Well, I would say the lights here are really sharp, cool and romantic! 
There are many carnival sort of games and nice stuffed toys for you to win home. 
But you have to pay for everything in there and it's not cheap tho. 
Like there are music shows, Ice-skatting, photo booth and so on. 
So we only played for a few games since it was getting late as we reached.



Taa-daaaa check out the little bunny that I'm holding below! 
My baby won me this yay~ 
Didn't expect to win a prize but it just happened woohoo
Such an unforgettable night.




This is my favorite photo throughout the whole trip!
Look at the snowflakes right behind us. So magical and felt like we were in the wonderland. 
Is this called the Insta-worthy photo? HAHAH 
A well-spent night with the right person. *feeling grateful*


Day#3 
Breakfast at Killiney Kopitiam 
Total damage: roughly 15$




This place has never been missed during my every trip to Singapore! 
And I pretty fancy asian breakfast like this with many choices of dish.
Don't forget to order their Teh-tarik & Kopi, it's damn good! 
Unfortunately, the laksa there was sold out on that day! 
I'm sure Laksa is another bestselling one there.
Maybe you can try it if you could make it here :)


--0145--
Lunch at Swee Choon Dim Sum
Total Damaged: 25$ for 2pax



This is the famous dish in the restaurant! 
I was impressed by the first bite. 
It's something like fried meehon inside, so the texture is really unique.
Soft in the inside, and crunchy on the outside!
You should come and try this :D


Oishiiiii this is one of my fav dishes! 
I'm a big fan of Spring Roll and I always order many plates when I'm in KL.
But I just gotta say this spring roll is Superb!!
Super mouthful with many ingredients inside that you won't get to have it in KL. 
**Slurp**




This Chee Cheong Fun killed it! 
Don't judge by the look of this dish, I know it looks kinda plain.
BUT this is very delicious! Very da smooth and the quality of the rice flour is simply perfect. YUMS
I don't think I can have such an amazing cheong fun in KL. argh so sad TT
It's okay, I will be back! hahah wait for me


Alright NO MORE food post!
Now I'm gonna share with you a few of the Must-Go shopping places in SG. 


Kikki.K
It's a must-buy haul for stationary lovers! Everything here is so prettyyyy.
I love their tag line- DREAM. DO. ENJOY. SHARE
It's so inspiring by stepping into the shop. 
I felt alive and excited towards my future! 
Because they're all about planners, travel journeys, diaries, inspiration cards/books and stuff like that.
Many pretty things for you to SHOP.
I spent about 1 and a half hour to choose my goodies heheh
I love them all YAY!
Btw, pls do sign up an account online on their official website,
so you will get a 10$ OFF of your purchase!
Just show them the email that you receive. That's it (:



IRVIN'S Salted Eggs Chips/ Fish Skin
This snack is very hot in SG now, and everybody is crazy about it.
I think most probably is because they make it like very limited for the Fish skin.
We went on the first night and it was sold out. 
Then, we went back on the next day morning. And the long queue was driving me crazy!
They actually do it in purpose to make people to queue for their snacks lol
But since I'm already there, I just queued for it and wanted to try it so badly.
*Also to see what makes so tasty&popular* hahaha
The answer is a YES
Maybe it's because of my first time of having salted eggs fish skin's snack
I fell in love with it!
Just buy it if you have the chance,  I bet you're gonna enjoy having it teehee.




Okay so the last stop goes to DON DON DONKI
Congrats to their first opening in SG all the way from JAPAN
Just to inform you to come by and shop whatever you like. 
It's full of snacks and everything is imported. 
And I guess you might not want to miss it since we don't have it in Malaysia :D


Before I finish this, here are some of the photos that were taken during the trip with my love!






Okay, it's time to say goodbye.
Thanks for reading guys!
See you till my next blog
















































































































Comments

Popular Posts